Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Emmalee & Jason









If I were a carpenter
And you were a lady,
Would you marry me anyway?
Would you have my baby?

"If I Were a Carpenter"...Johnny Cash
Congratulations to Emmalee and Jason who were married September 19 at Friedman Farms in Dallas, Pa! Among the many delightful things at their wedding, I must mention that I looooved the song they chose for their first dance. Yeah, Johnny Cash! Emmalee shared with me that Jason used to work in construction and he would sing that song to her when they were dating. Awww. :-) Emmalee and Jason also decided to see each other before their ceremony so we arranged their "first look" at the coolest little spot: Sweet Valley Cottages. Chick here to share in their first look and for a few more of my favorites from their big day!



No comments: